After working with a numerous variety of people in the last 20 years, I have been trained to think like a developer, act like a salesman and maintain the ever-important customer viewpoint on your product. Simply deciding to build “the coolest product ever” often leads towards a disaster. Believe me. I’ve learned the hard way – from experience. You can easily get lost in detail and lose the ability to scrutinize and challenge your product and yourself.
A lot of products die young because the economics and market needs weren’t monitored and matched. My biggest strength is that I know the perspective and role from any angle of a stakeholder and ask all the right and sometimes difficult questions.
Furthermore we can work together on the right “requirement engineering”, the decision process and backlog prioritization, the milestone, release and roadmap planning. Learn and improve!
What can I do for you?
- Competitor and market analysis & research
- Conceptual work on the product and business model
- Product workshops, design and requirement engineering
- USP extraction and definition
- Process optimization through all connected departments (see Process Optimization)
- Agile Methodologies (Scrum, KanBan, ScrumBan, LeanStartup, etc. combined with my project management skills to get things done)
- Prioritization engineering under economic aspects to make the right decision
- Mentoring and training of individuals or your team