May you’ve heard about the Dropbox authentication bug (read it here, here or for the german readers here) wich has appeared on last Monday, the 20th June. There was a lot of utter confusion about it… and a lot of users were angry and very unhappy of how Dropbox has handled the problem. Hey people! Human error happens! Even in the Software development or in communication… you may know what I mean Wake up!
- Michael on A short note about the Dropbox authentication bug
- Theron Q. Yates on A short note about the Dropbox authentication bug
- Daniel on The growth of adscale
- Adwebmaroc - 1ère Régie Publicitaire Internet au Maroc » Blog Archive » AdScale is still growing on AdScale is still growing
- Paysage Français de l'e-Publicité Comportementale » AdScale is still growing on AdScale is still growing
Tags2009 adscale advertising advert type agile agof august authentication behavior blog cologne comscore development dmexco dropbox english equity facts failure fair founder germany growth internal interstitial introduction july market marketplace methodology numbers personal private reach review scrum security start-up study thoughts tweet tweets twitter vc video